Friday, November 1, 2013

Daily Blogger! :)

Today I am daily blogger and I am so excited about it! Today everyone is tired and everyone feels they needs to go home and sleep including me. Although today in English we had a free write Friday, we also finished our Patriot’s Pen essay and posted them to canvas.  I really liked my essay I put a lot of work into it and I believe it turned out fantastic! After all of that was done we were able to go onto our personal blogs and watch our classmates “The Brand of Me” videos for the first time ever, because youtube got unblocked.

            In Algebra today we were learning how to find the slope of a line. Which at first I really didn't understand. After a while I got it, it's easy its just rise over run. I have had a great day and I hope you do too. 
            - Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment