Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DailyBlogger_Morgan_11/26/13


            I wake up this morning ,sleepy, not wanting to get out of bed. But then I remember I have a basketball game against Neighle! I jump out of bed and get my dress up clothes on and straighten my hair.
            When I got to school I went to reading class and got my composition book out and get it done quickly, I also get my bookmark done quickly as well. When the bell rang I hurried to Geography class. We worked on our timelines and learned about the Jews and Israel. Then the 3rd bell rang and I went to English class with Briaunna. In English we wrote in our Journals about how we would feel about additive grading instead of punitive grading. I wrote how it probably wouldn’t really change anything.
            I can’t wait for tonight’s basketball game. It’s going to be a big game because last year we lost to them twice by 1 point. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment