Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday, September 6

English today was very fun, probably because it is a Friday. There is an Eagle football game tonight and I am super excited! The Eagles play Wayne Nebraska; I hope they do really well. Now back to English class. We started off 2nd period writing in our journals today was a free write and I choose to write about what I am doing this weekend. Next, we talked about our class blog. We read some of yesterday's posts and handed in our permission slips for our writing exchange trip to Lincoln Nebraska. After reading our posts, we got right work. We started to correct our homework assignments about subjects, verbs, and simple sentences. After that, we took a quiz about sentence structures; it was difficult, but I think I did well. Finally, we talked about our brain storms for a Challenged Based Learning project that our class is doing. We have lots of ideas for the project and hopefully soon we will be able to choose one to focus on.

By: Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment