Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10/23/13 Daily Blogger

Yes! Today is Wednesday. There is only one more day this week because we have fall break. My day in English class was quite interesting. We started of by doing our journal writing. We wrote about whether or not we think Youtube should be blocked. Most of the people in the class said that they wish it wasn’t blocked, but some thought it may be a bad idea to have it unblocked. We then went on to talk about our lead for our personal narrative. Somehow, that resulted into talking about relieving yourself on the side of the road in Italy. After that, we discussed synonyms for words that could make our writing better. Our homework assignment for the day was having an adult proof-read our personal narratives, and then finish your final draft. Overall I felt like we had a very successful English class, and I learned a lot about how I could fix my writing.
Don't forget to have your parents proof-read tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment