Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Daily Blogger! :)


Today I’m the daily blogger, and to be honest I have been waiting for this for weeks! Today in English we did a journal write on enticing leads or different openings for essays that make you want to read more. We shared one of our three we wrote. We also started giving back feedback on our writing forum. Always remember 2 stars and a wish then answer the author’s note when giving feedback. Also today in Algebra we had the most agonizingly boring class ever. We did nothing but review quiz questions and do ixl’s all period. Gross! But hey I got a 93% on my quiz and I was pretty proud of myself. Volleyball practice should be awesome, time to work off the junk food of the weekend! This week should be amazing!
-Gloria Turpin




No comments:

Post a Comment