Thursday, October 24, 2013

Daily Blog Post by Justin Appleby

Blair working on her history worksheet.

Aurora writing in her journal.

The printer was going crazy today.

            As I woke up this morning, I realized that it was going to be a terrible day because a little reminder showed up on my computer reminding me that I am the daily blogger for Thursday, October 24th. I’ve been dreading this since a week ago when Mrs. Morrow told me that I have to be the blogger for the second time this year. In first period history class with Mr. Hesse, we had a 24-problem worksheet over different countries’ leaders, bodies of water close to them, and many more things. In second period English class, we started off by writing in our journal about if we think that one book should be required to read in the world. I don’t think that you should be required to read any book in the world. We also talked about our journal writing from yesterday to Mrs. Morrow since she wasn’t here because she was at a meeting. She wanted to hear our responses because she thinks that YouTube shouldn’t be blocked so she is going to take some of these ideas to Mr. Brosz. Everyone had to get their parents to sign a piece of paper saying that they checked over their personal narratives. The final drafts of those were due today. I think a few people didn’t get theirs signed so they had their first period teachers look them over and check over them. We also had to write a learning letter that was addressed to Mrs. Troester and Mrs. Morrow. We had to write about our influence on learning and our influence on writing. We were killing a lot of trees today as everyone was printing their papers. That is all we did for English class today. Tonight is the last regular season home game for the O’Neill Eagles football team as they play host to the Ord Chanticleers at 7 p.m. Thank you for reading my post on our 8th grade English class blog!
By: Justin Appleby

1 comment:

  1. I love how you captioned the photos and added creative flair to your Daily Blog post, Justin! Well-done!

    ReplyDelete