Monday, March 17, 2014

Dailey Blogger, March 17


            As I walked through the glimmering doors of OHS High School, a different sight presented its self to me. Not red, not blue, but green. Then the thought smacked me on the side of the head like a brick. It’s St. Patrick’s Day! Luckily my outfit consisted of a green shirt, which, in the future, would save me from over 50 pinches and possibly a kiss. Today is a great day to be Dailey blogger. After putting my bags in my locker I meandered down the hall to the lunchroom to hear the Dailey gossip. Today’s gossip was very slim for a first, normally I’m used to getting loaded with it on a Monday, but today it was different. I am looking forward to the St. Pat’s weekend and all the fun activates.
            Today for English we are presenting our speeches. As everyone may know girls are kind of wussies, so Aurora backed out of going first and Shayne, being the man he is, took her place. I figured listening to these speeches would be easy and I would just have to listen, then Mrs. Morrow handed out a sheet of paper. On this paper we have to write what each speaker did well, one thing you learned, and one thing they could improve on. This is a good thing to do because we can hear our peer’s feedback on our speech. I think Shayne did an amazing job kicking off the next few days of giving speeches. Next Aurora presented. I would have to say out of the two presented they were both really good. I am looking forward to the next few days and hearing everyone’s speeches.
            Some people aren’t wearing a piece of green, but for all we know they might be wearing green underwear or even have green snot stain on their sleeve. You better have some green showing or else there will be a painful pinch from Wyatt lurking in the hall way. Rapping up this Dailey blogger entry I must tell you, kiss me im Irish!
                 
Students in 2nd period listening to their peer's speeches
Feedback Worksheet

Aurora giving her speech


No comments:

Post a Comment