Thursday, March 13, 2014

Daily Blogger- Briaunna Parks


Today is not the best day for me to be daily blogger because I am really busy with schoolwork. This morning at about 8:15 we were told to open up our computers and as soon as the screen brightened my daily blogger alarm popped up. I just hit snooze like I do on my wake up alarm every morning. This morning we had a speaker come to our school to talk to us about bullying. She did a really good job and it was an awesome opportunity to get to listen to her.
After the speaker was done we went to our forth-period class. We only had about 25 minutes of that class due to the speaker. After that class it was time for English. When we got into the room we started on DGP right away. Today was an easy day for DGP because we just had to write the sentence in right. After DGP we watched a video about slideshows. The video taught us what not to do when you make slideshows. When the video was over we had time to work on are words cited. Overall it has been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment