Sunday, March 30, 2014

Daily Blogger

Today I'm daily blogger. It wasn't just a day at OHS it was friday. I like fridays because it is almost the weekend. The weekend means a lot to me because then I can spend time with my family and friends.

Today in english class we had to write a poem that was due at the end of class. I really don't understand poems. But this one about my favorite place in Nebraska. My favorite place was Memorial Stadium because I'm a BIG Husker fan. Most people like other things in Nebraska but my is Nebraska Football. Writing is not my favorite thing but it has to be done. In math class we are getting ready for NESA. We are learning things we already know.

I was daily blogger today and now its almost over and I can't wait till the weekend. So have a good weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment