Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Daily Blogger March 5


            Ughhh! I had to wake up this morning 50 minutes earlier than normal because it is Ash Wednesday, which starts Lent in the Catholic Church. We had to leave a little early to get to school on time. In first period Civics, we took a five-question quiz and then read through some notes. It was a pretty boring first 49 minutes of the day. I’m glad that the bells are back to normal so we know when to leave class now.
            Today is the second straight day that we don’t have Mrs. Morrow in class. We did Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in Daily Grammar Practice in only a few minutes. I feel like our whole class is getting much better at DGP. Mrs. Troester showed us what we should put in each paragraph for our persuasive speech. I am doing my speech on whether or not college athletes should be paid money or not. The rest of the period everyone went silent and worked on their rough draft which is due Monday.
            Tonight I will be watching the Nebraska Cornhuskers take on the Indiana Hoosiers in a B1G basketball game. Other than that tonight will be a pretty boring night. I know many people are going skiing this weekend so stay safe and don’t run into any trees. Have a great spring break and stay classy OHS.
Paragraphs

No comments:

Post a Comment