Monday, March 31, 2014

Daily Blogger 3/26/14

It's a very warm day today, the warmest day of the week so far. I can't believe that we are so close to summer. Only 8 more weeks!! Track season is going good and I think the girls team can go undefeated again this year. Our first track meet is in April and I'm really excited. 

Today in English we are writing our favorite place in Nebraska poem. First we had to write an essay about the place then we had to pick words or phrases to take out and put in our poem. My poem is about Beemer, Nebraska. I chose that place because it's where all my family is and it's where I usually go on the weekends. On friday the our teachers are going to choose four poems to enter into a contest that some people are putting on. The people who win the contest get to go to the capital in Lincoln and have a celebration.

All in all I can see this week being very good in English class. Now it's time to enjoy the weather and inch towards summer. We are finishing out the school year but we have to finish out strong.

-Sam Eichelberger

No comments:

Post a Comment