Thursday, March 13, 2014

Daily Blogger 3-13-14

I groggily turned over to turn off my alarm this morning I remembered with sleepy horror that today I was the daily blogger. When I got to school I remembered two very important things that would be taking place today: one, we would be having a lockdown drill, and two, there would be an assembly held at 9:00 (exactly 15 minutes into English class…Bonus!).
            In first period science we reviewed our notes and then went on to studying rocks on socrative. Then to English! As I walked through the hallway and into English class I set down my stuff and waited for Mr. Broz to dismiss us to go to the assembly. After 10 quick minutes of chatting with my friends finally we heard the ding of the intercom and we were released into the gym. When we got to the gym the speaker was a lady who’s daughter was cyber bullied and died. She talked about the story and told us what happened, then she showed us a video of the Dr. Phil show that they did. It was a very good and informative assembly and very touching.

            The only thing to remember for English class is to cite your sources. Because of the speaker we didn’t have English class today. Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment