Monday, May 19, 2014

Daily blogger 5-8


Seriously? I have to do the daily blogger for today because I was scheduled to do it the day before we get out of school but our computers get turned in the day before. Ughh.. Well to start of my day I didn’t have to go to civics class. Instead I got to go to the elementary to give a presentation for FFA. Our presentation was over how to grow radishes. That was fun to actually plant them in a plastic bag.

In English class the first thing we did was DGP. Not surprising. Then we talked about our iBooks. My iBook is about the Dust Bowl. Then, we had the option of adding more things n our books or keeping it the way it was. I decided to keep mine the same. This is all we did in English today, actually the past week. Tomorrow we will hand them in.

English class is almost over along with school. Yay! Things are starting to slow down and we are done with big projects! Summer can’t come soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment