Friday, May 2, 2014

5-2-14 Daily Blog Post

Coming to school without getting enough sleep is possibly one of the worst things that happens to me. Well at least it's Friday, and we only have fifteen more days of school left. I strode into science class, and fell onto my seat. Opening up my computer, the scary red alarm clock comes into my view. Daily blog alert!

Today in English, we diagrammed our sentence today and handed our DGP (Daily Grammar Practice) in. Mrs. Morrow gave the class a purple sheet, which had a checklist on it for our iBook. The checklist lists all of the things that should probably be on your book. The rest of class we worked on our books. Remember to get three people to proofread your book!

After lunch, I marched to civics. Right when I rounded the corner, Mr. Hostert asked me if I was studying hard. I muttered a sure to him and walked into class. Mr. Hostert started off with taking attendance, and asking the daily geography questions. We learned about the executive branch today, and we learned more about the election of 1824.

Overall, today was an average school day for me. I'm just glad the number of school days is decreasing. Have a good weekend and don't forget to work on your iBook project!

Number 9 on the iBook authoring project worksheet


                                             The checklist Mrs. Morrow gave on in class

No comments:

Post a Comment