Monday, May 19, 2014

Daily Blogger 5/15/14

    Today I had an orthodontist appointment this morning so I wasn't at school until 4th period, which is perfect because that is exactly when English starts. We kept doing our choose your own adventure books. You can make a story and the reader is the main character and they choose their own paths throughout the story and it make them really fun to read because you can engage you self in the story more.

    In other subjects that we had today we reviewed for a quiz in Social Studies. In Technology we wrote our blog post on our own personal websites about a recap of the week. State track is this saturday and I'm really pumped.There are 9 people going 6 boys and 3 girls. The boys that are going are Trevor, Shayne, Justin, Tyler, Nathaniel, and Ehric. The girls are me, Aurora,and Mikayla. We are all super excited.

Well that about raps the day up, this is officially my last daily blog post ever. I can't wait for this school year to come to a stop even though it was pretty good I think it's time to end. Summer is right around the corner and it's so hard to believe. Goodbye daily blogger.

-Sam Eichelberger

No comments:

Post a Comment