Monday, May 12, 2014

May 7th Daily Blogger


As I rush into the school, hair crazy, bags falling off and a big bag of pom-poms because tonight are the tryouts for drill team. When I got to my first period class and got settled I realized we didn’t have most of 1st period because the student council canidates were going to give their speeches to try to win our votes over. They bribed some kids into to voting for them by handing out candy and cookies! They sure were good.
            When I got to English I had to hand out candy to the students to try to win their vote for me in student council. We started class out with students voted for who they wanted to represent our class in student council for next year and the teacher of the year this year. Then handed in our DGP papers that we’ve been working on for the past week just like we do every week. On Friday we had to diagram the sentence. We had to then compact and out the finishing touch on our ibook. After we finished out ibook we turned it into a zip file so we could hang it in on blackboard. 
This is Garrett showing his support for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment