Monday, May 19, 2014

Daily blogger May 19 (late) By Jayde Miller

         I sat down in English nervously. I didn't get my "Choice Story" completely done. I only needed to hyperlink it. I don't know how to do it, but I will figure it out. Mrs. Morrow read the announcements and reminded us about studying for the maps test tomorrow. 
         After she read the announcements she went on saying that people really needed to get daily blogger done (like me), and she said that we will be doing our last journal entry on our blogs. Then she went into detail about our choice stories and I told that I only needed the buttons to go to their destined page. She said I would have to do that at another time and that I will get points taken off because I didn't get it done. When we got done with that and getting it finalized, she decided that half of the class would read the Ibooks projects and the other half would read the choice stories. After seven minutes we would alternate between them.
Me trying to do this.
          Then the bell rang and I ran off to Science. As I set my stuff done, I decided that I would go to the library to pick out magazines on video games for my brother. The bell rang as I stuff them in my locker and ran for class (literally running). I got settled down and I started on editing my weather report, and since I was the only one there today, I had to do it all by myself. Oh well. and the rest of my day went on as chaotic as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment