Friday, May 16, 2014

Daily Blogger. Friday, May 16 By: Daisy

Friday, the day everone likes. Friday is the day before the weekend. Today, I woke up with the sound of my alarm telling me to wake up. When I walked into the school there comes a student holding a cinnamon roll for breakfast at the moment I remembered it was Friday.

Today in English Class we had to finish our keynote slides for our "Choose our own adventure book." Then after we finish everything and we are all caught up make sure to go through your slides so if you have a mistake, fix it! In Geography Class we had 3 quizzes that were not that long but a little long.

Well, We have 4 more days till Summer vacation and everyone is so excited but don't forget about paying your fees and everything before you leave. Make sure you turn in everything before you leave and HAVE A GOOD SUMMER EVERYONE!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment