Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 14th Trevor D.

Rolling into the semi-circle where I usually get dropped off at something was different. To my left there were football pads and to my left was a moving trailer. There was a sign taped to it saying "Thank you Mr. Brosz for all the years! Thought you would need some help moving out." I then realized it was the senior's last day.

I laughed to myself as I walked down our 100 hallway to my once closed now open locker. I drop off my stuff and head to first period smiling and the differences in the hallways. As we began they announced over the intercom "Please do not start your ceiling fans. I remind you again not to start your ceiling fans. Thank you." I see in some rooms there was glitter littering their floors.

That was all that was exciting until I got to 4th period English. We were working on our create your own path book. It is a book where you chose an option and it led to something good or something bad. In my group it is me and Garrett Lake and we chose the pathway of a college athlete and how they would handle decisions made in college and how they would lead to the NFL draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment