Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday May 12

It looks like I have a severe case of Monday fever, not exactly but pretty close. Getting sick at the end of the year seems like just an excuse to getting of school. Luckily, for me the Ainsworth track meet was postponed. As for school all I know that in reading we have a substitute and are watching the video of our biography. As for English I have no clue about what we did.
So instead of telling you about school I will tell you about what I did over the weekend. On Saturday, my family and I went to the outdoor exposition at fort Kearny. We had fun fishing, shooting, and cooking. After that, we drove into Kearney and went to Cabala's and then to the mall. At the mall we went to Hobby Town USA, which is my brother's favorite place to shop. I found a small quad-copter and I decided to buy it. I thought it was the best thing to train me how to fly the larger one that me and brother plan to make from scratch.
On Mother's day we celebrated up at our grandmother's house. Unfortunately I did not get my mom anything which, I guess, shows what kind of son I am. My brothers only thoughts were getting to fly my  quad-copter. Annoyed with the constant buzz, I went bed and woke up with a pounding headache and I could hardly stand on my own two feet. I hope that I don't miss too much missing school.

No comments:

Post a Comment