Monday, May 19, 2014

Daily Blogger!!! for Tuesday


Well today started out kind of rushed. I had to make sure I had everything for MAPS testing. My computer was at 99% so I walked out of my house and got in the car. When I got to school nothing seemed different just a little bit of end of the year flair in everyone’s step. Checkout sheets doted every hand as they ran to every teacher’s room and begged for their signatures. I got to my testing room and as usual they had to drag on through the introductions to every single test like a broken record player, but you got to do what you got to do. All four test went pretty great! I know we will represent our school well! Good luck and Go Eagles! Represent!

1 comment:

  1. I really didn't want to be in the picture, but I guess it looks like I am.

    ReplyDelete