Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Daily Blogger-Tessa

I woke up and trudged into my closet this morning and sleepily picked out some clothes. “Only 17 more days” I muttered to myself. As I drove to school and went through my morning routines of putting my bag in my locker and so on I about had a heart attack when I realized what day it was. April 30th, my final daily blogger day.
In Science we took a pretest type of thing on check for learning and then talked about our up coming project on weather patterns. We are supposed to research a lace and predict its weather for the next two days. When the bell finally rang after 49 long minutes I walked down the hallway and into my second period English class.

In English we had a pretty relaxed day. We began with our usual DGP and then moved on to working on our ibook projects. My book is going to be about the rock cycle but other peoples are more exciting topics such as the Underground Railroad and the titanic. We will have one more class period to assemble our iBook. Overall this day is shaping up to be a pretty decent one.
Marissa working hard on her iBook

No comments:

Post a Comment