Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Daily Blogger


            You know, these weeks are getting better and better. Lately, we have only had around three full days of school each week. It makes school a lot easier to get through. In civics class today, we took a quiz and read and Upfront magazine. I feel like that has been what we have been doing everyday lately.
            In English class today, we finished up DGP. We also did a journal writing about what we were going to do for our iBooks. I decided to do mine on JFK because there is so much interesting history behind him and his family. Mrs. Troester then explained to us how we would to our notes. It is called the number method and works a lot like an outline. To me, it seems much more simple.
            Overall, I feel like we had a very successful English class (it always is!). I am very excite to get to start on our last big project for the year!

John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment