Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Daily Blogger- April 11


It was a warm April day I walk through the big doors of the high school and it went through me that I was daily blogger today.
            In English today we worked on a couple of things. The first thing we did was our journal and we got to write about anything we wanted. I had no idea what to write about at all so I just talked about the NESA test and how boring it was. Then Mrs. Morrow got the sticks out just like she does everyday. The first person she called on was Trevor and he talked about the track meet. While Trevor was reading I was stretching and Mrs. Morrow thought I raised my hand so of coarse I had to go. After me it was Tyler that also talked about the track meet. The next thing we did in English was to work on our Dgp that we have to do everyday. So I grabbed my orange Dgp sheet out and started to work on the graph of the sentence. After we did Dgp Mrs. Morrow started to name off things on our sheet for the newspaper. I almost fell asleep during that but then Gabby snapped me with a rubber band. So I grabbed her Rubber band and snapped it in two. Finally when Mrs. Morrow stopped talking about the thing we got to get a partner and pre-review but we only had 10 minutes so we only had time to read the article. This is what we did during English.
            Today in Reading I had no idea that we had a test. I think I didn’t do so hot on that test. But a good thing about Reading today is that I finished the book “Nothing but the truth”. The ending is the most stupid ending I have ever read. Then in Math we are getting ready for the NESA test next week. Sarah marked me with a blue marker and it was all over my leg. So I got her back and got marker all over her arm. Then in the next class I had been civics. Once the bell rang Mr.Hotstert told us the joke of the day, geography questions and then the presidents. The joke of the day I just used my fake laugh like I do everyday. I got both of the geography questions right so I got two stickers. The president we had today was the last president that we had and that president was Barack Obama.  After the president we watched a video about the kkk. This is what we did so far on this day.
            This was the last time I will ever do daily blogger :( . Well this is what we did today in English. Bye daily blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment