Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Last Daily Blogger


            Today I walked out of my room and got ready for the day. I was tired. I checked my iPod and saw that there was nothing new. So then I cut I piece of banana break and got a glass of milk. My mom and sister finally got into the car and we were driving away. We were running behind a little, nothing new, but I still got to school in time.  When we got to school I went into the lunch room and sat at the table with my friends like every morning. Then I came into English class and opened up my computer. And of course the little notification popped up and said, “Daily Blogger!” The only good thing about being daily blogger today is it’s the last time I will ever be daily blogger!
            Today we start out testing in English class. We couldn’t figure out what site it was and our passwords so it took a long time. We finally found it out after a while. Then we went to math and did the assignment. We all were assigned homework just like almost everyday. Now I am in Civics learning about the Presidents. I am very excited for tomorrow night because we get to go to Lincoln for State FFA. Well I better get to my work! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment