Thursday, April 3, 2014

Daily Blogger- April 3, 2017: Late


Waking up this morning, I was quite relieved that it was Thursday. I only have to get through today and tomorrow and then it is the weekend. With that being said, I sadly don’t have any plans… Today in civics class, we played the current events game. The boys beat the girls, but that is only because I was the keeper of the eye!
In English class, we started off with doing Daily Grammar Practice. We then moved on to an article in the Norfolk Daily News about a man who wants to get into the NFL, but he is having trouble because he is a registered sex offender. After we finished reading it, we wrote in our journal about what we thought about that article. When we finished writing, we shared our thoughts out loud in a discussion. Once we finished that rather heated debate, we moved on to a Power Point over punctuation.
Overall, I feel like we had a very productive day. It was nice to have a little bit of change in what we were doing, rather than the normal English class. If only all my classes could be as fun as English! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment