Friday, April 4, 2014

Daily Blogger by Gina Klabenes


   Today walking into the school heading to my first period class stopping by my locker like I always do. In my first period class we played current events. I was the keeper of the eye it was fun. The girl’s won for once it’s always the guys who win.
 In English we did something new. We downloaded an app called Nearpod. I did not get to try it though cause it took the entire period to download. Everyone who has that class knows that the internet never works in there, so who ever missed Friday did not miss that much.
   In science my next class we took a Check for Learning test. It will help me to prepare for NESA next week. Daisy was my partner we did well I think it was 56 long questions. Following my other 5 periods school was out for the weekend. One more thing I want to say high five Friday
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment