Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Daily blogger- 4-24-14 Briaunna Parks


I woke up today in a good mood because it’s OHS students Friday even though it is only Thursday. I had a feeling that today was going to be a calm workday with not a lot of homework. It is much easier to wake up feeling happy then feeling stressed out. As the end of the school year comes closer I find it easier to wake up knowing that we have less than a month of school left.
         I was right about the not a lot of homework thing. Today in English we got time to work on our rough drafts for our ibooks project that we are working on. We did that the whole period because the rough drafts are due Monday.
         The day seemed to go by fast! I can’t wait for our three-day break. School will be over before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment