Friday, April 4, 2014

Daily Blogger Post

This is my late daily blogger entry because, being me, I thought I did one but it was for the last time. I am glad I get to inform all of you about today because…. TODAY IS FRIDAY! Everyone is super excited for the weekend because since it is the week before testing we C4L tested in almost every class. During math some people had to log in at least 30 times before they could actually take the test. After they got in though they did really good. I believe that our class is going ace these tests.

            Today in English class we did the same thing as yesterday. We tried to get the IPads to work but they wouldn’t because of the terrible Internet that we have during second period. We were going to use an app called Nearpod. While we were trying to figure out how to handle the problem we hear Nathaniel and Jared’s voices over the intercom saying, “Hello, if you please will everyone with a recycling box in their room please send a student with the box to the lounge. This is going to be our weekly routine from now on. Thank you”


            This week has been a very busy week for all but just wait till next week. I would just like to say good luck to everyone who testing, even though you probably don’t need it. Have a great and relaxing weekend everybody. Good luck and Go Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment