Sunday, April 27, 2014

Daily Blogger April 23

Hello everybody! Yes, it’s me again but do not worry this is my final appearance on this blog. Today, Wednesday, April 23 was an extremely uneventful day in English class. All we did was discussed our IBook then work on our number notes. Mrs. Troester walked around and signed everybody’s yellow packets. We didn’t do anything else during class other than this.

Earlier today in my reading class we did almost the same exact thing. We worked on our Nothing But the Truth projects with our groups. My group decided to do play in which we are planning on acting out Monday. We are hoping it will work out smoothly because none of us have been able to practice it yet. Wish us luck!


English and reading class were very similar today because all we did in both classes was worked on projects on our own. The thing that made English class interesting for me was the fact that I had to be daily blogger and it was going to be my last time. Considering the fact that it is my last time I hope it did fantastic and I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment