Friday, April 4, 2014

4/4/14


As I groggily woke up this morning I realized today I get to write my last Daily Blogger. At first I thought it would just be a hassle to do, then I realized it actually helped us become more advanced writers.
            The smell of cinnamon rolls aroused my nostrils as I walked into the lunchroom to greet my friends.  As we walked into English class today we were asked to grab an Ipad so we could get an app running so it would work later in class. After that we grabbed out our journals and wrote about an historic event, which is Free Write Friday. I wrote about the “fun” events that will take place this weekend. Right after that we snatched our folders from our boxes and took out our DGP and diagramed the last one for this week. We then awakened our Ipads and opened the app Nearpod, after some of us had to download it. We then waited for everyone to put their names in and we got going on the adventure. It was pretty fun to draw our answers instead of raising our hands and answering them verbally. Remember to not overuse the exclamation point!!! Also don’t forget to complete your vocab study guide in Mrs. Troester’s Reading class. I hope you all have a great week. Today seems to be a relaxing and enjoyable day. 
            Groggily walking from class to class I realized how much I’d miss Daily Blogger. It truly gave us practice to become superior writers.
-Abbie Flower
Don't forget to do your vocab study guide for Reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment