Monday, February 17, 2014

Daily Blogger 2-17-14

Walking into English class, the smell of body odor and Febreeze® makes me cringe in disgust. I set my things down and get my computer out. A small notification pops up on my computer reminding me that I am daily blogger today. I start on it and listen to Mrs. Morrow talking about persuading people in writing. She said that you shouldn’t just reflect on how you feel about the subject, but try to get someone to agree with you. Then Mrs. Troester and Mrs. Morrow gave us a power point from blackboard to finish with our CBL groups. The power points are due tomorrow. Remember write to change the world!
After English, I had reading. We listened to The Book Thief throughout the entire period. I personally am really excited to read this book. It seems very interesting and I want to know more about it. Following reading was algebra. We got our chapter five tests back and everyone seemed pleased. Then we got assigned a book assignment in chapter six.
It was a pretty average Monday for me. Good job to all of the athletics that competed this weekend. Remember to sign up for the fan bus to watch the state wrestlers compete on Thursday. This was a short summary of what happened today.


Working in our CBL groups



1 comment:

  1. Where did you find that Martin Luther quote? I like it! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete