Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 14 Valentines Day

   The love life of this thirteen year old is hardly what you would call stable. Ugh, the ups and down are unbearable. That’s it, I can’t take it any more!! My plan for Valentines Day is nothing, absolutely nothing. It seems pretty harsh, but to me it is was the best decision that I have ever made. Finally I can relax not having to worrying about any. Scratch that, I have to worry about my CBL project for English.

   Our CBL project is about the expansion of classrooms of our school. Remember that our solution is due Monday, and that our project is due the 17th of March. Other wise, not many assignments were given at OHS this Valentine’s Day. Several singing Valentines were sent to kids in my class (none to me which is no surprise). Although I didn’t get any it is no disappointment. Happy Valentines to every one and have a good weekend!

1 comment: