Friday, February 21, 2014

Paola's daily blogger

Today as I walked into the school I noticed the sweet smell of coffee.  I wonder why it smelled like that but noone seemed to notice it beside me.  I think I am going crazy just because I am daily blogger.

As I walked into the English room, I noticed that the lights were off and it was filled with students from other classes since Mrs. Troester put the state wrestling up in the smart board so everybody came to watch. Everybody was showing their eagle spirit by screaming and teling the wrestler what to do even if they knew that they couldn't hear us.  As the match ended the kids from Algebra I led and left the English 8 kids stay and work, as we started to work, the class said how an eagle wrestling was starting and then Mrs. Troester put the wrestling match up on the board, some students were watching while others were working.

That is pretty much what we did today in English! Got to go! I've got to watch wrestling!


No comments:

Post a Comment