Monday, December 9, 2013

12-6-13 Jared H.

            I woke up this morning excited to go to school because today we had a wrestling meet right after school. I got on my computer in science class and realized I was the dreaded daily blogger for the day. The daily blogger is when you have to write about what goes on in class for the day. At that moment I looked up and saw that Mr. Smith was our substitute teacher for the day. Whenever there is a sub we either have to do a worksheet or a quiz on Edmodo. We had a quiz and a worksheet to do. Could this day get any worse?
            When I made it to English class I realized that we had to write our poems today. We had to write our pre-write last night. We had to write about our favorite place. You had to write about what you smelled, tasted, saw, felt, and heard at your favorite place. After we finished our rough draft we read out of Bronx Masquerade. We found out that Lupe wants to have a kid. I hope that all of the wrestlers got their homework done last night because today is the O’Neill Invite, and tomorrow is the High School invite.

            We are supposed to show up a 4:00 P.M. today for the meet. I am hoping that everyone wrestles aggressive and is ready to go. The only homework in class today was to finish our rough draft on our poems about our favorite place. I hope everyone has a great weekend and that you try and come to the meet tonight and tomorrow.


Bronx Masquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment