Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christian's Daily blogger post


I’m going to tell you what happened today. Okay I will tell you what I did in my First period class and what I did in my Second period class. In my next paragraph I’ll tell you about my second period class that is about English class and the paragraph after that will be about history.
Okay so in our English class we listened to the song Firework by: Katie Perry, and we had to find the metaphors’, similes’, and infinitives. I also had to listen to Wyatt tell his beautiful story about sending or shipping Blair (Tooty Jack) Langan to China. They were going on about how they would only give her ten pairs of underwear, and how you can wear each pair for four days while wearing them the right way, backwards, inside out the right way, and inside out backwards.
So now history class wasn’t as fun, but I almost fell asleep but I stayed awake. We also read our upfront magazines, and there was a guy that had to have a new nose because he broke all of the cartilage in his other nose in a nasty car wreck. But the end of the class period we had to fill out the map of Africa and one of the countries in the continent of Africa is Sudan.
Well that was the end of today’s story love hate always Christian Nekolite

No comments:

Post a Comment