Friday, December 13, 2013

Breanna S. Friday 12-13-13

     Today it is Friday! This morning I got a book at the book fair. My books name is "The Lucky One" can not wait till I get the chance to read it. I have never seen the movie and don't tell me what happens in the movie. Good job JH Basketball Girls.
      In English we did journal time, than we did corrections on LAL. Second you printed your LAL after you did your corrections. Third you signed the bottom and handed it in but DO NOT staple your paper together. Now we are writing another poem!! This poem is about "My name is" so if you go to your Poetry Unit and find Name poem. Use words that describe you and I forgot to say that you go to this web sit- tinyurl/5starsvote -when you go to this web sit go to the bottom and highlight the 5 stars and that is all we did in English.




This is what your poem unit should look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment