Monday, December 16, 2013

Daily Blogger!!! :) 12-16-13

             6:30a.m. Already, it seemed like I just fell asleep. I rolled out of bed to a brand new Monday. I really don’t like Mondays, but I am daily blogger so I can’t skip today. I walked into school at 7:50 a.m. I trudged into Mr. Hesse’s room and I forgot I had to re-take my Africa test today. That did not turn out great because I forgot to study. Then on top of that we had an assignment out of the book on Africa.
            Fourth period the one most people dread, is English, which I happen to like. In English class today we wrote a brand new poem. Our first and last lines poem was all about taking the first and last lines of a chapter of your independent novel and filling in the middle to make a poem. Also we read the Bronx Mascarrade, which is my favorite thing to do in English, and yes Tyrone had a lot to say in the few chapters we read.

            There is a long road trip ahead for the JH girls basketball players tonight. We will all be going to Valentine to battle the badgers in a basket ball game. Good Luck and Go Eagles!!!

-Gloria Turpin



No comments:

Post a Comment