Friday, December 6, 2013

Garrett's Daily Blog 12-4-13

To I'm Daily Blogger I really don't like doing the blog but the rest of my class has to so I better do it to. My Morning was pretty good because we didn't have Math class.

Being Daily Blogger is kind of a big thing because we have to tell about what went on during the day. The reason we didn't have any morning classes is because we had a late start. The late start was due to the snow that had fallen the night before. I thought it was good because I watched a little Sports Center and then i fell asleep for about 30 minutes. In my Career Guidance class we are making cluster and pathway notes and turning them into a project. The good thing about that is we don't have to read it to the class we have to go on blackboard and hit submit.

So thing is what I did on the 4th. I made it though any other Daily Blogger and off to the next. It will be my last time blogging before Christmas so I will have a long brake. See you after Christmas.
                                                  Cluster Project in Career Guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment