Friday, December 20, 2013

December 13, 2013 by Julia Bauer


Today when I walked through the doors of O’Neill High School I remembered that there was only one more day until Christmas break. I walked in and set my things down in Mr. Hesse’s classroom and went to go eat breakfast. The bell rang and I had to walk back through the caotic halls filled with people. We had a short 12 problem test and then planning for our party the next day, for tomorrow was the last day of school until Christmas break started! It was also Jaiden’s last day at OHS. Our planning comitee I’m sure will do a great job for our party with lots of delicious treats and fun games!
           In English as we all got settled Mrs. Troester announced that we will be doing an activity on the iPad called type drawing. We made the type drawing over one character in the book we’ve been reading over the past could weeks and one piece of their poem that they’ve written that we liked the most. I made mine over Chankara and the poem piece I picked out was called “Bruised Love”. I drew Chankara with big muscles and strong going around her and getting bigger while bruised love is getting smaller because she is stronger that getting beat by her boyfriend. I really like working with the iPads and learning new things about them. That activity took about the whole class period.
            Overall the day has been pretty good. I’m just trying to finish everything before break, so I can stay up to date and can be ready for Christmas break with no homework. In reading class my friends and I got some shirts from our church. Our grade was the one to make the t-shirts! English was fun today because we had no homework and messed around on the iPads. Hopefully I don’t have to do daily blogger again! Thank goodness I’m done with it for the year of 2013! Merry Christmas!

We wore our matching shirts to school from CCD.

My TypeDrawing about Chankara.

No comments:

Post a Comment