Thursday, December 12, 2013

Paola Quintero 12-11-13

Every morning I walk through the chilly hallway as I moan of tiredness. There's nothing that can make my day worse than having to wake up in the morning, but once I walked in the English room the bomb hits me.. I'm daily blogger!

As I walked into the English room, the bell rung and Mrs. Troester told us to get our Journals, we wrote about how our thoughts on poetry have changed since we started our lesson on it Monday, my thoughts really hadn't changed because I've always thought that poetry is a way to express yourself to the world. We also had to write about what we have learned through all this process of learning.  After that we watched a video that was written by a guy that was an English teacher and after that he became a professional poet and wrote a poem about him not wanting to be unprepared for class as the teacher told them, he asked a girl in his class if she could possibly let him borrow a pen she had lots of them and she made a huge deal about them so he decided to just go to class unprepared!
We also read a poem by William Carlos Williams that was called This is Just To Say then we had to write our own #SorryNotSorry poem, then we made sure we posted our Symbol poem and our #SorryNotSorry poem to our blogs!

This is the resume of my day in English class and over all! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i disliked writting it! Hope you have a nice next rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment