Monday, December 9, 2013

Tessa Daily Blogger

I have been dreading this day ever since Mrs. Morrow and Mrs. Troester told me I was daily blogger on Monday December 9, 2013. As my alarm went off this morning I rolled over to see a notification on my computer: Daily Blogger Today. Dread filled my body, but what could I do it was going to happen anyway, better to get it over with now.
            I walked into Mr. Morrow’s room still tired from the weekend and the usual smell of who knows what hit me like a brick wall. But it always smells this way and you get used to it fairly quickly so I put my stuff down and waited for Mr. Morrow to start class. We talked about our quiz on Monday and he explained more about displacement and movement. We also started watching a video on Newton’s laws. As the bell rang we all tiredly walked down the hallway to English class.
            Sadly, to start off the class we didn’t open with our usual journal time. Instead we got right to business Mrs. Morrow read the announcements while Mrs. Troester handed out the surveys. We were to fill out the survey and hand it in to Mrs. Toester. It was about 3 pages long and talked about the writing exchange. It wasn’t too bad. Then we posted our “Best Place On Earth” poems. After doing that we moved on to reading from our Literature book. We read Pg. 590, 626, 628 and watched a YouTube video from the musical Cats. We then started talking about our next writing assignment but we were tragically cut off by the bell and luckily slipped out of class with no homework.
One of the poems we read from the Literature book

Symbol Poem Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment