Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daily Blogger December 9th, 2013 Briaunna Parks


Well, Today I am daily blogger. It is a Monday so it is not the best day to have to be daily blogger. It was one of those mornings for me that I got up late, it was a cold dark morning, and just the thought of school made me want to sleep more. I felt that way until I remembered that it was game day! The thought of that seemed to brighten up the morning.
My first period class is reading. Today in first period we handed in our book reviews and then went to the library to check out another book and look around at the book fair. That brightened my morning even more!  I found a book that I wanted to read but it was checked out of the library so Mrs. Braun told me that she would tell me when it is in. The bell rang while I was in the library so I trotted off to my next class, which was math.
After a couple more periods passed it was time for English. In English today instead of writing in our journals right away we took a survey about the writing exchange for Mrs. Troester. After we got done and handed the survey in we watched a video about the poem “Macavity.” Macavity is about a cat that never gets caught when it does something bad. After the video was over we read a couple more poems and the bell rang shortly after we got done.
Today has gone by fast! We got another study hall 8th period but all I had for homework was math, and I had to finish this. I better go because it will soon be time to load up the bus to head to Ord for the JH A/B basketball games!



                              Photo taken by Mrs. Morrow

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for using my photo to go with your great blog post, Briaunna!

    ReplyDelete