Friday, December 20, 2013

Daily Blogger Decemeber 20, 2013 By: Shayne Campbell

            Today as I ventured into O’Neill High School I caught a whiff of peppermint candy canes and stale Christmas sweaters that probably haven’t been worn since last year. One thing is for sure though: it is the last day until the long awaited Christmas Break! Everyone seems to be in a good mood today especially since we entered our first period classroom and Mr. Morrow had donuts waiting for us. Those donuts were delicious. We spent the rest of the class playing games, viewing iBook Author projects, and eating food! Overall it was a great first period mostly because of the food and the fact that Mr. Morrow didn’t make us do anything except for chitchat, which we all know the class of 2018 loves to do.
            Then we headed down the long hallway to the usually dreaded English class. Today nobody dreaded it though because we got to use the app TypeDrawing. This app lets you draw with words. It is a very fun and creative app. Wyatt had a very cool design. He used Devon and had an eyeball with a basketball inside. I really liked it and then he was nice enough to come over and help me draw mine. I struggle with artistic things sometimes and today was one of those times. Mrs. Morrow and Mrs. Troester were trying to make this day as much of a fun day as possible, which I am really thankful for because almost everybody is already ready to leave school for the holidays.

            Today has been a great day so far. Surprisingly and I know this may shock you all, but English class may be the best class of the day only because we had a lot of fun and had absolutely no homework. Mrs. Morrow and Mrs. Troester were super-awesome today and let everyone catch up their work if they needed to. They are two of the most reasonable teachers in the world. If someone asked me who my favorite teachers were I would have to say either Mrs. Morrow or Mrs. Troester. They made this Christmas edition of English class awesome and I am glad I got to use the app TypeDrawing. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Jingle bells, jingle bells every kid is out of school!

P.S. This is the last daily blogger of 2013! Hallelujah! 
Milena and Aurora are working on TypeDrawing

Wyatt's finished product of his TypeDrawing picture

No comments:

Post a Comment