Monday, January 6, 2014

by Jayde


            I knew right away I was in trouble when I woke up this morning. It was 9 o’clock and I was freaking out about being waked up that late. What I kept thinking was that I’m in trouble, I’m late, urgh, and why me. Then I found out it was a late start and I’m like what! My heart slowed down and I decided to rest after getting dressed and having everything put away and ready for the school day.
            I thought about not going to English class and I felt sad about it. I really wanted to get more of our Poetry book done. Instead I went to science dreading the next day that I would have to turn in an important assignment. I didn’t want to think about it and I already knew that I wasn’t going to get it done. In science we studied our vocab and we went back to see if we were missing any of them.
            While I was thinking about science I was on edge. Of course not going to English threw me off too. I really wanted to do more poems and read the poem book. Instead I trudged through the rest of the day until I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment