Thursday, January 23, 2014

Daily blogger (Jayde)


         As I went to reading, I could not stop thinking that I won’t be able to get English done. I have to finish my essay or I’ll be dead. I know that I won’t be able to get it done and I will be in so much trouble. In reading we corrected our vocabulary and I missed three. Three!! Oh well. We also read the story Pandora’s Box and I was happy. I love Greek mythology and I kind of already read it before class.
            After that the bell rang and I went to my seat in English, it is in the same room. We started with our DGP. It stands for daily grammar practice. Since everyone is taking the test tomorrow, we did Wednesday and Thursday.
            Then we did Hot tips, which are just stuff that helps us redo or revise sentences. I told Mrs. Troester that I didn’t have my essay done, and she told me to do it in Study Hall and hand it in then. I was so relieved. We started on making our conclusions better and talking about dialogue. A lot of the class had to go to band photos and 4 other kids went with Mrs. Morrow. Also we looked inside a dictionary and Mrs. Troester said, “That we will be using this dictionary for the NESA writing exam. We will be taking a test over it tomorrow.
            I think I have homework in English not to mention another piece of homework that I didn’t turn in. I am so dead. Hopefully I will be able to finish this before tomorrow.
They are working hard at making their conclusions great!
The sheet of DGP that we are using this week. Saying is: you're seeing into my soul siddhearta spoke sadly.


A picture of the hot tips (and Shayne walking casually in the back round).
The Dictionary we will be using for the NESA writing exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment