Friday, January 24, 2014

Daily Blogger_Morgan


Mrs. Troester tells the class to get out their lesson 11 vocab and study. So the class does but right when I open the lid of my computer the little calendar notification thing pops up and reminds me I’m daily blogger today.* Sighs*. Most of the time I forgot get to write the daily blogger post but I remembered to but it on the alarm notification thing this time.
Well on the bright side it will be the weekend soon and on Saturday its my birthday! But due to my family being gone I am celebrated my birthday Thursday night. I got to open up presents Thursday night too. I got a lot of great gifts. I also got a big cookie pizza. I am very excited for this weekend! Oma-Awesome
Today in Reading we studied our vocabulary, and then corrected “Pandora’s Box”, next we read in our book, “Speak”. Well I better get back to class and do my math assignment! Thanks for reading my blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment