Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Daily Blogger Jared H. 1-15-14

            “Ugh! I don’t want to go to school.” I moaned as my mom woke me up for school. I sat up in bed and opened my computer. I saw a notification in the top right corner of my computer. Yes! I am the daily blogger. Now I want to go to school. I made it to science class. I opened up a word document and started writing. Today in science we are watching videos about continental drift. That was all we did then we had to wait for English to come.
            We started off class right with some hot tips and DGP. In hot tips we had to change pronoun references to make them clear. Then in DGP we had to add correct punctuation and capitalization to the sentence, the scene often came back to buck to trouble him in his sleep. Then we opened up our computers and everyone went on a Google doc together. We discussed good beginnings to a story. Then we broke into groups of two. We read example sentences and then made our own. Then everyone printed off their descriptive writing essays and stapled them to the peer reviewer sheet.

            Class was pretty easy and felt like it went by fast today. Tomorrow there is no school because it is Mrs. Troester’s birthday. Hopefully the rest of the day goes well and Happy early birthday Mrs. Toester.

                                                We looked at good beginnings for a story
                                                              We did the Google Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment