Thursday, January 23, 2014

Daily Blogger January 21

     Tick-tock, tick-tock, ring! Startled, I woke up and heard the strangest sound. It wasn’t a sound that I often hear because it was the sound a computer makes when it is about to die. I thought, “It couldn’t be! It has been charging all night!” I jumped out of bed and there on the face of my computer screen staring at me strait in the eyes was the thing I had been dreading. Today, I am the daily blogger for my English class. 

     Class started the same way it does every day. We did our D.G.P. for the day, then we did our Hot Tip number nine. Then the real fun begins! We started to talk about our essays  about a special person or animal that we were starting today. To help us with some ideas on how we should correctly write them Mr. Troester read us some examples that you can find in your packet. After she read the essays we all chose an animal or a person to write about. We filled in the diagram on the next page with the name of our topic and the three topics that are going to be the main idea of our paragraphs. Later that day I had Civics where I found out that the answers to the daily questions were the alps and Indiana. So if you missed out on civics today, you’re welcome. 


     I have finally gotten through what happened today and I am still alive! I guess daily blogger isn’t as challenging or as excruciating as I thought it would be. I hope you have a fantastic day catching up on the homework that you missed out on. Also if you haven’t been daily blogger yet… Good Luck!!

This is a picture of the answers to the D.G.P.



No comments:

Post a Comment