Friday, January 10, 2014

Daily Blog, 01/10/14 Paola

Today, as I walked in through the chilly hallways; I noticed that everybody was excited and even a little hyper. What? I thought to myself, why would somebody be so hyper at 7:40 in the morning?  Then I remembered ITS FRIDAY!

First period, I have Reading with Mrs. Troester, we took out interactive readers out and answered the questions on the next two pages.  We checked them and she gave us time to write our book reviews since they are due on Monday, second period is algebra, we first checked our papers from yesterday and took notes, then she gave us our assignment.  Third period I had Civics with Mr. Hostert, we did our first for what its worth of the year, then we took our test on citizenship and then said the oath.  The bell rung and I knew what was coming.  As I walked in into Mrs. Troester's room,  Mrs. Morrow said to take out our hot tip and the other paper so we could finish what we had left.  After a couple minutes that we talked about what we had to do, she helped us through the diagram that we had to do for the GDP paper.  After we got done with our GDP, we started to write our first draft of the descriptive essay of an object!  We took about 20 minutes to write and Mrs. Morrow and Mrs. Troester made us share some of our leads to the class.

Today was a succesful day for everyone, but since its not over yet we still have to do more stuff! but keep calm because it is Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment